is there a way to tell if a dropped call is the fault of the phone or of the service provider? i'm only asking because i picked up a Curve through Verizon a little over a month ago, and there have been a few times when i was in the middle of a call and the call dropped and the phone went back to the main screen. i had 3 bars of service and know the call couldn't have dropped because of a lack of signal, and the last time it happened i was on the phone with someone on a land line phone, so as far as i know it couldn't have been their fault...

any help on the subject would be greatly appreciated, because i just realized that i have passed my 30-day return policy, and i'm not sure if there's a problem with the Curve or not. everything else on the phone seems to work great, and this is the only thing that i'm not sure about...
    03-05-09 10:20 AM
    I am pretty sure they can check in the system to verify dropped calls. atleast t was done a long time ago when i was on with a tech.
    03-05-09 10:41 AM
    wellhow often does it happen?
    i have tmobile n somtimes stil get called failed. but it can be a fault in your phone.
    03-05-09 10:41 AM
    You can also take it in and they can do some tests on it, they will verify that the antenna is okay. if something is wrong they will exchange it out for you.
    03-05-09 10:43 AM
    your customer service for your carrier should be able to tell...
    I had that issue with VZW when i had my ENV they tested it for 2 weeks..
    had to tell them wer my call were be dropped @.. they scanned everything and saw it was my phone acting up.. sent me a brand new one for free!!
    03-05-09 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD