Newbie here. I'm loving my BB so far, but am a bit frustrated by the mailbox situation. On my BB there are 3 mailboxes, 2 for my 2 email accounts that I check, and 1 that catches everything-- email from both accounts, plus SMS, voicemail, calls, etc.

Is there a way to customize that 3rd mailbox so that it only collects my non-email communications? I'm finding that I miss text messages and even voicemail under the flood of email....

Suggestions?
    Thanks!
    08-19-09 12:40 PM
    go into your messages folder hit the BB button> options> general options> sms and email inboxes: separate!
    08-19-09 12:45 PM
    Thanks - that worked. Can I also separate out voicemail?
    08-19-09 12:59 PM
    nope wish you could I used separate on my accounts and hid the message folder, but I found out you had to go in to the folder to clear the voicemail to get the icon for a message off the screen.
    08-19-09 01:23 PM
    Now I have the 8310 with AT&T so I may be in a different situation, but when I separate my sms/email messages, it turns my email to the default when I check the main catch-all inbox and I have to click the BB button and click "view folder" and then go down to SMS Inbox to see my SMS msgs. Everytime I exit out to a different program or application and then go back later, it automatically switches back to the default e-mail and I have to do the same thing all over again.

Is there a way to set the SMS inbox as the default when separated?
    08-19-09 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD