Just curious can anyone tell me where the water damage indicators are on the curve. I'm having a really big lag on my phone and I wanted to get in replaced but when I did a batter pull I noticed that the sticker on the battery is pink. It has little pink X's on it. Just curious does that mean it got wet? I never got it wet or dropped it in anything so thats why I'm wondering. It's not a big deal I have innsurance but I just dont want to pay the 150 deductible.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get rid of the slowness of the phone in the meantime?

Should also mention I have 39416134 bytes free.
    Last edited by hlmmurphy; 02-10-09 at 11:58 AM.
    02-10-09 11:48 AM
    Just curious can anyone tell me where the water damage indicators are on the curve. I'm having a really big lag on my phone and I wanted to get in replaced but when I did a batter pull I noticed that the sticker on the battery is pink. It has little pink X's on it. Just curious does that mean it got wet? I never got it wet or dropped it in anything so thats why I'm wondering. It's not a big deal I have innsurance but I just dont want to pay the 150 deductible.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get rid of the slowness of the phone in the meantime?

Should also mention I have 39416134 bytes free.

I know there's one on the battery and one right above the battery on the midplate. The one on my battery is kinda pink with x's too so I think your fine.

Typical free memory depending on apps installed would be 39,xxx,xxx which is plenty.
    02-10-09 12:18 PM
    There is a few on the inside of the device as well...
    02-10-09 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD