Why is it that every time I pull up the wapforum crackberry site it keeps changing appearances. Sometimes its the older look, sometimes its the newer. I apologize if this has been posted. I couldn't find it with a search but I may not be typing the right search terms. This has been getting on my nerves because I like the new look but I keep getting the old one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-08 10:22 PM
    I haven't noticed any changed look, and I've been in and out of the WAP Forum several times today. What are you seeing that's different?
    05-09-08 10:53 PM
    No change here.

05-09-08 11:07 PM
    no changes on my screen neither
    05-09-08 11:12 PM
    Sometimes I get a completely different wapforum look. The main noticable difference is that evrything has sort of a "boxed in" look than just a "list" appearance. All responses to a thread are boxed in. Its more of an updated, less "mobile" look.

05-09-08 11:16 PM
    Curious. I have not seen that. But Kevin did post a few days ago about some changes coming to the WAP forums. Are you seeing it right now?

05-09-08 11:20 PM
    Sometimes I get it,sometimes I don't. Its an awesome new look, I just wish I could get it everytime.

05-09-08 11:22 PM
    I have gotten the new look a couple of times tonight. Right now I am not.

05-09-08 11:27 PM
    Kevin also posted a note yesterday that the forum managers were adding a server and reconfiguring the system to handle the recent surge in users. That could also be affecting you, if you happen to be getting a different server one time to the next as they're performing their changes.
    05-09-08 11:37 PM
    I never thought of that. Makes sense. Thanks JeffH!

05-09-08 11:46 PM
    Every thing looks just fine here

05-09-08 11:56 PM
    The only thing I've noticed is speed. Pages load very fast.

Another thing is that if I click on a post with a poll, it goes to normal view instead of wap. I don't know if that's by design or not.

05-10-08 12:00 AM
    ...Another thing is that if I click on a post with a poll, it goes to normal view instead of wap. I don't know if that's by design or not...
    That could explain it. I was wondering why nobody else was reporting it. MsTideFan, can you confirm that you're seeing the effect in posts with polls?
    05-10-08 12:03 AM
    I have not noticed this effect in posts with polls. I don't know, I guess I'm losing my mind, but I swear I have seen a different look several times that I have pulled up the wapforum site on my Curve.

05-10-08 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD