I've been telling myself I'm not crazy. (Please tell me if I am) When I go to wap.crackberry.com and log in, I'm supposed to be able to type in my answers and hit quick reply, right? Well on my BB I don't see Quick Reply. I'm showed that I'm logged in, but when I go down to the bottom of the page, I only see "See default layout, Recommended for Firefox/IE.. blah blah" Is it me or am I doing something wrong?
    05-31-08 09:05 AM
    Hit r after you post to refresh.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-08 09:17 AM
    Are you logging in from your blackberry? It sounds like you are not seeing the wap view. At the bottom of my screen, I have the "Add Reply" box, "Post Quick Reply" button, and "Return to Default View."
    05-31-08 09:27 AM
    I have the same problem too. I reply & the page reloads with my reply still in the "add reply" box.

05-31-08 12:42 PM
    I have the same problem too. I reply & the page reloads with my reply still in the "add reply" box.

By reloads, you mean after you've pressed "r"? You have to refresh to see your reply.
    05-31-08 12:45 PM
    U must refresh to see reply

05-31-08 12:46 PM
    Nevermind - I got it to work. I had messed with the Browers Config. settings and had emulator set to Netscape, changed it back to Blackberry and all is well.
    06-04-08 07:44 AM
    I don't even get a reply button at the bottom of when I am trying to reply.
    08-10-08 12:18 PM
    If you are using the BlackBerry browser, make sure all the Options / Browser configuration boxes are checked. "Support Style Sheets" is critical to displaying the wap pages properly.

08-10-08 01:17 PM
    If you are using the BlackBerry browser, make sure all the Options / Browser configuration boxes are checked. "Support Style Sheets" is critical to displaying the wap pages properly.

I have the problem once in a while when I click the reply option in another's post. My browser settings are correct. This started after an OS upgrade. I've just been working around it.

08-10-08 01:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD