so i was searching for any software updates for verizon, and i found this on their webpage.

BlackBerry® Software Updates

anyone have any idea what this actually is?
    06-03-08 03:48 PM
    so i was searching for any software updates for verizon, and i found this on their webpage.

BlackBerry® Software Updates

anyone have any idea what this actually is?
    It's for updates to your operating system for your BlackBerry.
    06-03-08 04:00 PM
    right, but since i have a new curve from verizon, what would i need updating? as far as i know, i have the newest operating system.
    06-03-08 04:03 PM
    right, but since i have a new curve from verizon, what would i need updating? as far as i know, i have the newest operating system.
    If you have a Curve, I wouldn't worry about it too much. My boss recently got a Verizon 8330 and his came with an up to date OS.
    06-03-08 04:15 PM
    i wasn't worried, i was just noticing that there is something there to download, and they don't really explain what it is. i want to stay up to date ya know?
    06-03-08 04:23 PM
    i wasn't worried, i was just noticing that there is something there to download, and they don't really explain what it is. i want to stay up to date ya know?
    Makes sense. They probably just throw it up there for good measure. Stuff like people upgrading to 4.5 beta and then wanting to go back.
    06-03-08 04:28 PM
    That's the same OS that ships with the 8330.

The desktop software however says it was updated 5/27/08 wonder what's up with that…
    06-03-08 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD