I was using my Blackberry today and notice the ring around the trackball was lifting and then it popped right off. I tried sticking it back in but it keeps halfway popping out .... anyone else having similar problems??
    02-17-09 06:02 PM
    Does your have three little clips on it? If not one of them broke off causing this issue. This link will show you how they go in and what I am talking about

How To: Remove And Clean A BlackBerry Trackball Without Destroying/Dismantling Your BlackBerry | NationLink Wireless
    02-17-09 06:04 PM
    There is three sets of two clips but one set has only one clip idk how this happened
    02-17-09 06:18 PM
    Aye that is your issue, sorry. No worries. You can get some extras on ebay easily enough as well as cnn.cn or bbenriched.com. Ebay would probably be faster. Trackball purchases usually come with clips so you could keep the trackball as a backup - they are hard to find locally so a backup is a good thing....
    Last edited by Tremortality; 02-17-09 at 06:29 PM.
    02-17-09 06:22 PM
    Thanks so much!
    02-17-09 06:26 PM
    Not a problem hope you get it quickly. Quite a few of them on ebay now for less than 5 bucks (with the trackball) and free shipping in the US.
    02-17-09 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD