I was one of the idiots who downloaded 4.5 last night before they took it off. Everything was fine till about 10 minutes ago I noticed, my Beejive was not working and I lost my browser icon. I have restored the **** out of this thing and nothing helps-=----what can I do???? For beejive I get invalid url parameter.

I just want my phone back to how it was BEFORE upgrade.

When I try to access the internet through CB it says: your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries. please contact your provider---which I will now do!
    Last edited by envied; 11-01-08 at 12:54 PM.
    11-01-08 12:48 PM
    Go to options advanced options. Host routing. Hit the menu button then register now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-08 01:00 PM
    Go to options advanced options. Host routing. Hit the menu button then register now

I decided to go back to 4.3. I will wait for the official official release of 4.5 and make all the kinks are worked out. The only difference I could see was the docs to go and since I do not need that I don't think I need 4.5. Oh, yeah since I am a theme junkie---I downloaded a few 4.5 themes and once again nothing special so back to 4.3 for me!!!

Thanks!!!
    11-01-08 01:06 PM
    You may want to reconcider. Once released there may be vzw fixes to the device.

11-01-08 01:08 PM
    You may want to reconcider. Once released there may be vzw fixes to the device.

too late in process now. I dont mind the time it takes to switch, I just want it to be right when I do! Did you try empower yet lastraid?
    11-01-08 01:10 PM
    Not yet. I am waiting for vzw to post the official release.

11-01-08 01:13 PM
    Well, I found my first bug in the VZW release from last night. I am now unable to edit posts on the CB wap site via bb. I click the edit link and when it brings me to the edit page, only the first line of text shows up. Weird.

I am very pleased with everything else though. This OS is WAY faster than 4.3. However, it takes much longer to reboot after a three finger salute.

11-01-08 01:33 PM
    this is getting worse and worse - i did as the verizon rep told me to do---download 4.3 from their site. well now the DM will not recognize my BB. I am now doing what another rep told me to do----download DM again. Something tells me this will get much worse before it gets better.
    11-01-08 01:38 PM
    I hate to ask this but I cannot find it. What kind of timeframe are we talking about before the official release on VZW? I haven't seen anything new in a while.

Envied sorry to hear about your troubles with this. Hope you get it all worked out soon.
    11-01-08 01:41 PM
    I hate to ask this but I cannot find it. What kind of timeframe are we talking about before the official release on VZW? I haven't seen anything new in a while.

Envied sorry to hear about your troubles with this. Hope you get it all worked out soon.
    Thanks, me too!!!! I have no idea with regards to timeframe but one thing is for sure, I will wait a few weeks once it is released!!!
    11-01-08 01:50 PM
    Ok all is good except for bbm. I see 0 of 9 contacts but I will work on that. But 4.3 is back.

11-01-08 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD