Hi there,

I just got my Curve today, and I'm trying to download a ring tone using the VZW tones. I find the song I want to download just fine, but when I try and purchase it, it gives me a Fatal Purchase Error. I've tried other tones as well, with no luck. Anyone have any advice?

Chaela
    05-22-09 10:52 PM
    I guess you could try asking vzw customer care. Have you looked on zedge.com or tuneusin.com for ringtones? Those are free.
    05-22-09 11:25 PM
    While in your browser app, press Menu, Options. Browser Configuration. Make sure your Emulation is set to Blackberry.

I know OTA downloads for theme .jad files don't work if your Emulation isn't set to Blackberry. It's worth a check.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 12:03 AM
    Or it could be that I'm an ***** and need to get a bigger memory card (or any card) for it.

05-23-09 12:19 AM
    THis shuld not be a memory card issue
    05-23-09 07:35 AM
    It was that they transfered all my contacts and pictures from my old phone and there wasn't enough memory on the phone to download the ringtone. I deleted some pictures and got the tone with no issue.

05-23-09 12:02 PM
    You might want to try downloading Audacity yo your computer then you can import an mp3 from your library and make your own ringtones
    05-23-09 01:02 PM
    Thanks for the help. Now that I have the micro SD card for it things are going smoothly. Just got pandora and it's rocking my world.

05-23-09 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD