I have a Verizon Wireless 8330 Curve running 4.5.0.77, I recently purchased BerryTunes mainly for the ability to listen to my fav internet radio stations on my long drive to work. My problem is certain radio stations (Chronix Aggression, Chronix Grit, Chronix Metal, all 181.fm stations, and a few others) will play for a few seconds then will just stop out of nowhere. I thought maybe it was a BerryTune problem so I d/l'ed Mobiola xPlayer (which sadly after forkin out 25 bucks for BerryTunes is MUCH prettier and easier to manage for 5 dollars less) and it has the same problem. Has anybody had this problem? Is it a setting I need to adjust or am I just out my 25 bucks?

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks
    11-24-08 10:20 AM
    also, dont know if this will help, I have tried using Moodio.fm to stream one of the stations that is stopping through the BB Media app and it works fine, plays with no stops
    11-24-08 10:27 AM
    I have no exp with the other programs but I have been using moodio for several months listening to multiple stations with zero problems. My only complaint is that the .77 build does not allow you to app switch as with prev ver. Hopefully that will be resolved in the future. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 10:47 AM
    I have no exp with the other programs but I have been using moodio for several months listening to multiple stations with zero problems. My only complaint is that the .77 build does not allow you to app switch as with prev ver. Hopefully that will be resolved in the future. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I am having the same issue with app switching. I can no longer stream music while I am doing other things.
    11-24-08 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD