Got a couple of questions:

1) For the email on my BB, I am set up to use a gmail account. Whenever I send an email on my BB, it forwards me a copy of what I sent, both in my BB inbox as well as gmail inbox online. This is ridiculously annoying and I'd like to know how to stop that.

2) What does Reconcile mean? (In the email options menu)

Thanks.
    04-24-09 09:16 PM
    Got a couple of questions:

1) For the email on my BB, I am set up to use a gmail account. Whenever I send an email on my BB, it forwards me a copy of what I sent, both in my BB inbox as well as gmail inbox online. This is ridiculously annoying and I'd like to know how to stop that.

2) What does Reconcile mean? (In the email options menu)

Thanks.
    1) Are you using the gmail application or did you push all gmail to your blackberry?
    2) this is to force your e-mail to resync between your inbox and blackberry
    04-24-09 09:26 PM
    I am using the blackberry, I believe I'm pushing it cuz I didn't install a gmail app.
    04-24-09 09:38 PM
    1) do a search for the thread "copy of sent item gmail", you'll get a thread with your answer with hundreds of replies

2) reconcile is for BES users only.
    04-24-09 09:41 PM
    I am using the blackberry, I believe I'm pushing it cuz I didn't install a gmail app.
    Use the gmail app...
    04-24-09 09:45 PM
    Thanks a lot.
    04-24-09 09:45 PM
    Why use the gmail app?? It works well, but Blackberries were designed to use PUSH email and they do it great. Why use memory on the device for an app that does something that the device already does??
    04-24-09 09:48 PM
    I stopped using the push because I have multiple gmail accounts and it was creating duplicate contacts and calendar events. Now I just use the gmail app and problem solved.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 10:37 PM
    I don't really want to use a gmail app because I like the built in BB email push thing.

Only problem is, the text for the gmail emails on my BB is too big imo, how do I change this size? (is there a way to change only the email font size?)
    04-24-09 10:52 PM
    Why use the gmail app?? It works well, but Blackberries were designed to use PUSH email and they do it great. Why use memory on the device for an app that does something that the device already does??
    I have multiple e-mail accounts on my blackberry (4 in total) and i am the type of person that likes everything in there own place... So i have my personal e-mail (hotmail) and professional e-mail (msn) go to push.. along with my blackberry e-mail but that is only used for facebook and then gmail app takes care of my gmail account.. since each account is ment for specific things i hate lumping them all together.. but other people like it so do what makes you happy..
    04-24-09 11:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD