I am a long time T-Mobile customer but my company provides me a Verizon phone. I carry a Curve for my TM line and have had a Blackberry Storm for about 1.5 weeks now and I HAAAATE IT.

That being said, how well does VZ Navigator work on the 8330? I want to swap it out tomorrow but am concerned that the navigator won't work the same. I use it all day now and it kills the battery life very very fast. In other words, I NEED the nav.

Is the 8330 a good choice?
    02-10-09 10:25 PM
    I am a long time T-Mobile customer but my company provides me a Verizon phone. I carry a Curve for my TM line and have had a Blackberry Storm for about 1.5 weeks now and I HAAAATE IT.

That being said, how well does VZ Navigator work on the 8330? I want to swap it out tomorrow but am concerned that the navigator won't work the same. I use it all day now and it kills the battery life very very fast. In other words, I NEED the nav.

Is the 8330 a good choice?
    I originally had a VZW Pearl, traded up to the Storm and then downgraded to the Curve (loved the Storm but couldn't get used to typing without a keyboard). I used VZ Nav for the first time on the Storm. Activated it on my Curve and it seems to be identical to me.
    02-11-09 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD