Hi all,

I need to get back to internal network via VPN to access site. Would you please let me know if there is a VPN software for Blackberry?

Thanks
    01-23-09 01:33 PM
    Not as far as I am aware for the Curve. You could install BPS which puts our BB behind your company network.
    01-23-09 01:47 PM
    Shao128,

Thank for your information.
    By the way, can you tell me what the BPS is? how to get it?

I found it

Thanks
    ==============================
    Last edited by thotran; 01-23-09 at 03:54 PM.
    01-23-09 03:50 PM
    Blackberry Professional Software, you can get it free for one user here: BlackBerry - BlackBerry Professional Software Express
    01-23-09 03:54 PM
    well there is a VPN option on the device itself. Options > security options > VPN when your device is conneted via BES
    01-23-09 03:56 PM
    well there is a VPN option on the device itself. Options > security options > VPN when your device is conneted via BES
    I'm on BES and can't find a VPN option. Probably not enabled by our BES policy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-09 04:03 PM
    I'm on BES and can't find a VPN option. Probably not enabled by our BES policy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    As far as I am aware when you are on BES (or BPS), maybe Sith can chime in here, is that your device is the on your internal network. I am on BES and I am able to connect to my desktop via RDP and iSeries via telnet with no extra configuration.
    01-23-09 05:12 PM
    i use RPM+. the developers have a few other options, but RDM+ works great for me. check out there TSmobile and VNC+

Overview :: RDM+ BlackBerry :: Remote Access Tools
    01-23-09 05:46 PM
    View Document
    as well as View Document
    and this
    View Document
    01-23-09 05:56 PM
    I am on BES and can't find VPN option, too. I guess IT dept. doesn't setup for VPN in my case.

It seems like talking to IT is the only way to get throught this master, isn't it?
    ======================
    01-27-09 12:08 PM
    I talked to IT department and now I am able to connect to "some" intranet sites but other.

Here are the most two common ones:

- HTTP Error 400: Bad request
    - HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error

Do you have any idea?

Thanks
    =================================
    01-27-09 04:24 PM
    Hi all,

I need to get back to internal network via VPN to access site. Would you please let me know if there is a VPN software for Blackberry?

Thanks
    10-25-13 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD