Hi, I have a problem with the volume control on my BB. I'll be listening to a song through my headphones and when the next song comes around, the volume goes full blast... Every song change causes the volume to go all the way up. Also, when I pause or stop the music, then press play, the volume also goes up. Is there some way that I can keep the volume the same?

I have 4.5 OS if that helps.
    11-27-08 04:41 PM
    Is no one else having this problem?
    11-28-08 12:17 AM
    Go into ur media icon to music hit menu go down to audio boost and turn off. That should do it if not after go into profiles advanced profiles scroll down to phone and change volume there for phone to low but remember that's onlt if the first thing doesn't work. As u may have to readjust when ur not listning to ur music. If not first thing should help u out. Enjoy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 05:07 AM
    I turned off audio boost, but I still have the same problem. I'm not sure of your instructions for the second part. I went to advanced (I'm using the "normal" profile right now), clicked "edit" on the normal profile, and then went to "phone." I changed the volume to low but I'm still having the same problem.
    11-28-08 04:15 PM
    Blah, someone help me!
    12-03-08 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD