Ok so the voice prompt keeps popping up ALL the time, completely unprovoked, even when sitting on a table not being touched. What in the world is causing this?

My tour does the same thing occasionally when the headphone jack is manipulated, but not like this thing.

Please help fix this, its like the 3rd refurb from asurion and its becoming ridiculous

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-10 08:17 PM
    Ok so as an addon, I tried disabling the side button shortcut to voice dialing, figuring that it was stuck down but that didn't work.

02-21-10 08:22 PM
    Search for similar threads. There are a few out there. I'm not sure if reloading the OS works for this problem, or not.

Keep returning them. Maybe they'll send you an 85XX at some point.

02-21-10 09:39 PM
    Ive been having this trouble too. It will run my battery down by cycling and searching for a voice. I've had my phone updated with new software and this still hasnt helped. I can try to turn it off for several minutes and it may work well for a few hours and somedays it wont.
    10-09-10 02:40 PM
    Download Maxmem for blackberry to your berry and delete VAD. Delete Maxmem when you are done. There are options to delete a lot more stuff but if you don't know what it is leave it alone. Caution should be used deleting themes. For detailed instructions read the post in the "How to Tips" forum called "How to Increase File Free Memory". I will post the link shortly.

10-09-10 03:10 PM
    Here's the link for increasing memory and increasing memory.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

10-09-10 03:13 PM
    Here's the link for Maxmem.

berrycoder.com

10-09-10 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD