My voice dialing has been acting up. I have a Motorola H500 Bluetooth headset. It is paired correctly. WHen i hit the button on the headset to make a call, the prompt comes through the speaker on the device rather than the headset. If i do a battery pull and reset, it will work correctly one time and then reverts back to coming through the device rather than the headset on subsequent tries. Does anyone have any idea why this would be doing this?
    12-17-09 08:29 AM
    Has it ever worked correctly? If it used to work and now doesn't, what else changed at around the same time? If it has never worked correctly, it's possible that that specific headset isn't compatible with your 8330. That's unlikely, since the 8330 is so common a model, but it's possible.
    12-17-09 09:53 AM
    I am beginning to think that it might have been when i downloaded the 4.5 OS. It used to work perfectly. I might have to downgrade to a lower OS, but i hate to do that.
    12-18-09 04:39 PM
    I also have no sound on my media or on games that i have downloaded. but my profile sounds work fine.
    12-29-09 01:58 PM
    You might try reinstalling the OS, in case it didn't install properly. I'm not aware of any specific bluetooth issue with OS 4.5 on the 8330, but you might try a google search.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD