Voice dialing keeps coming up on my BB and I am not able to do anything else. Calls are dropped when I make them and answer them before I can even get a hello out of my mouth. Help.
    05-10-09 08:48 PM
    are you pressing the button on the right side of your phone? that is set to default as voice commands.
    05-10-09 08:53 PM
    No, I am not touching it at all.
    05-10-09 08:55 PM
    Do you use the voice activated dialing?

If not you could remove it from your BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 09:25 PM
    I do not use it. How do I delete it?
    05-10-09 09:31 PM
    The easiest way would probably be to use CrackMem...http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/crac...eleased-52044/

05-10-09 09:38 PM
    I don't know how experienced you are with your BB as far as OS upgrading & downgrading and all that fun stuff

Just make sure you read all the instructions before you attempt anything and if you have any problems post back and someone will help you

05-10-09 09:45 PM
    Hello all,

I'm new here and this is my first post :-)

I have the same problem here and I think it is hardware problem. I tried to wipe and reload different OS but no luck.

Is there anyway to fix this problem?

Thank you,
    Voice dialing keeps coming up on my BB and I am not able to do anything else. Calls are dropped when I make them and answer them before I can even get a hello out of my mouth. Help.
    12-14-10 10:18 AM
    Do a search for Maxmem in these forums. You can delete VAD using that. Just be careful not to delete other things you might need for other stuff to work (stock themes, for example.)

12-14-10 02:32 PM
    Are you sure you're not hitting the button on the side? I always used to hit that button when I'm walking or doing normal things. I set the button so it activates nothing and now everythig's fine.

12-15-10 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD