Hi all,

I love my new blackberry curve but I'm finding it freezes up sometimes when I try and use the voice activiation system. Also, what are some of your favorite extra software downloads that I should add? Thanks!
    06-29-08 05:20 PM
    Freezes completely? As in requires a battery pull? Or just lags while it's building the voice table? If it's a complete freeze you need to get that looked at.

My favority addons are Google's mobile kit, ESPN, MLB, and CrackBerry launchers. Rove/Idokorro for the finish. Nothing exotic on my BB.
    06-29-08 05:42 PM
    Hi all,

I love my new blackberry curve but I'm finding it freezes up sometimes when I try and use the voice activiation system. Also, what are some of your favorite extra software downloads that I should add? Thanks!
    I deleted voice activated dialing when i optimized my memory on my berry... however if you like using it a program that i found much better then VAD is Vligo its not only acts as voice activated dialing but it also does voice activated emails/texts/web searches/ opens applications and its free!
    06-29-08 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD