This one is weird. I hate voice command, therefore I don't use it. For some reason during the night, my voice command tries to go through my address book. When I get up in the morning, my phone is just sitting there with that message on the screen that it is searching the database, but it doesn't respond. I have to do a battery pull.

I went into the voice command program and clicked the disable option, but it is still doing it.

Any ideas?
    05-28-08 10:13 AM
    I think I may have figured it out. We'll see after tonight, but I think voice command must have been activated when my bluetooth headset was turned off at one point. I had to turn on the bluetooth headset, hit the side button on the headset, and then it searched my database and completed. I'm guessing it was just hung up because the bluetooth headset is off at night when it would try to do that step.
    05-28-08 10:29 AM
    I'm having the same problem. I did the same thing you did, and it did not work either. BTW, I don't even have or use a Bluetooth. If you find anything out, I sure would appreciate the help. I'm researching it now and will try to e-mail you as well if I do.
    09-27-08 01:12 PM
    If you don't use Voice Dialing, run CrackMem and remove it. Even though the 8330 has plenty of memory, you might as well get 600k more and solve your problem at the same time.
    09-27-08 08:41 PM
    Where do you get CrackMem?

Thanks
    10-17-08 12:51 PM
    Frankie, this is the link to Crackmem that Jeff talked about.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/cra...eleased-52044/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-08 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD