When I activate the Voice Dialing it automatically starts the speakerphone option when asking for the commands. Is there any way I can have the commands come through the earpiece all the time? It would be nice to have the option of having it come through the earpiece if you are in an area where you want to keep things fairly quiet and not have the speakerphone pop on.

Thanks,

Blackberry Curve 8330
    Verizon Wireless
    05-30-09 07:42 AM
    Tom2RN,
    I use a Bluetooth about 95% of the time. The speakerphone doesn't come on when using it. For the record, my Verizon BB Curve turns on the speakerphone when I'm voice dialing without wired headset. Haven't tried it with a wired one. Anyway, the answer with my phone is to use bluetooth
    06-02-09 12:01 AM
    When I activate the Voice Dialing it automatically starts the speakerphone option when asking for the commands. Is there any way I can have the commands come through the earpiece all the time? It would be nice to have the option of having it come through the earpiece if you are in an area where you want to keep things fairly quiet and not have the speakerphone pop on.

Thanks,

Blackberry Curve 8330
    Verizon Wireless
    Did you ever get an answer to this question? If anyone reads this please I am having the same issue. I would like to use voice dials but I don't want it coming through the speakerphone. Not everyone needs to know I am making a call. I do have the 8900 but trying not to create a new topic.
    I noticed someone else posted a similar question but it was not answered.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/voi...-phone-117073/
    Is it possible to use voice dial through the earphone without it coming through the speaker phone? Yes or No?
    (please no references to apps)
    Last edited by berrygood909; 07-07-09 at 10:19 AM.
    07-07-09 10:06 AM
    I still don't see an answer, and I have the same issue with my Tour. There are no problems when I'm using Bluetooth. I would really like to voice dial with the ear speaker and not speaker phone prompts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD