Today when I unlocked my curve, a message popped up saying something about the connection to some site edocdashboard.com was not secure. I wish I had written down everything that it said, cause I can't remember everything now, but I know there were like three or four choices I could pick. I know one was to "close the connection" and one other was "don't ask again." I picked close connection but that same message would always pop up again. I actually tried every choice until "don't ask again" which stopped the message from popping up.

I've never even heard of edocdashboard.com, let alone tried to access it before, so I'm worried that maybe my blackberry has some kind of virus? I tried googling that web address, but didn't get anything useful. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this before? Any input would be appreciated!
    03-15-08 05:35 PM
    I don't think the BlackBerry OS has any viruses written for it...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-08 05:47 PM
    edocdashboard isn't the server for the eOffice Dynoplex online server ?
    03-15-08 05:48 PM
    edocdashboard isn't the server for the eOffice Dynoplex online server ?
    What's that?
    03-15-08 05:51 PM
    Forget about it, I was thinking about dynoplex.com/storage_master.shtml but obviously this is not related to that.

By the way have you any information about the process on the BB that initiate the connection demand with edocdashboard ?
    Try to take a look at the firewall log and at the blackberry log by pressing ALT + LG LG ...
    03-15-08 05:58 PM
    Took a look at the log, but I'm not sure what time it took place, making it hard to pinpoint the process.
    03-15-08 06:13 PM
    Forget about it, I was thinking about dynoplex.com/storage_master.shtml but obviously this is not related to that.

By the way have you any information about the process on the BB that initiate the connection demand with edocdashboard ?
    Try to take a look at the firewall log and at the blackberry log by pressing ALT + LG LG ...
    Okay I think I have it narrowed down to 2 warnings. The first one is W net.rim.mdp - RDpd and the second one is W net.rim.udp - RXnp. Does any of this mean anything to you?
    03-15-08 06:29 PM
    I never heard of it, but did a search. This is their web site but unless you are a member, you can only view their home page.

eDOC Dashboard
    03-15-08 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD