OK so I'm somewhat new to the Blackberry World but I was just wondering what it would take for my 8330 to be able to view videos from sites like CNN, ESPN, etc. These sites say that my phone is not capable of viewing or that there is not a flash player installed. If the flash player is the case, does anyone have an OTA link for a free player? Any info is helpful. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 06:01 AM
    At this moment there is no Flash for Blackberry phones. There is a browser called "Skyfire" in development that is suppose to allow Flash in the future.
    06-30-09 06:43 AM
    I'm looking forward to the release of Skyfire. Does anyone know if the newer BlackBerry models view YouTube using the entire screen? It's a joke trying to watch them on my Curve. It's too small to watch. I wonder if the Skyfire browser can address this issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 08:10 AM
    I guess I picked the right forum for this....
    I have a question??
    Is there any media player for 8320 that plays mp4 and or flv formats? Also when I download flv it does'nt even show up in my video folder or anywhere else in my phone. 3gp is sooo small I want to view in mp4 or flv without having to use desktop mngr. I hope I can find this thread again to view the reply cause I'm new to the forums but have used crack forever ] ; }
    06-30-09 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD