For some reason, whenever I save movies to my sd card, they don't show up on my bb. I use dm and convert them but it just says "no videos". Any ideas? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-08 09:24 AM
    They may not be saved in the right format.
    05-11-08 09:34 AM
    You using correct format?

Or do a battery pull and see if they show up after.

05-11-08 09:42 AM
    Be sure they are 3GP format.

05-11-08 09:46 AM
    Also, make sure when you convert them, that the files are not hidden on your computer or they won't show up on the BB.

Just right-click the file, select 'Properties', then look at Attributes and the bottom and make sure Hidden is not selected.
    05-11-08 01:02 PM
    just checked and none of them are hidden. where do you folks get 3g videos? i think this may be the problem.

i also assumed when the dm converted them, that it put them into the appropriate file format. is this not true?
    05-11-08 09:34 PM
    ok, i found a site where i can get 3gp files. so aside from downloading this file type, can other file formats work? what is the point of having dm convert if it doens't work?

further, is it possible to get the videos to take up the whole screen? even when i do full screen mode, the vids seem small and have a large black border
    05-11-08 09:57 PM
    Be sure they are 3GP format.

MP4 works too.
    05-11-08 10:52 PM
    ok, i found a site where i can get 3gp files. so aside from downloading this file type, can other file formats work? what is the point of having dm convert if it doens't work?

further, is it possible to get the videos to take up the whole screen? even when i do full screen mode, the vids seem small and have a large black border
    curious about this too
    05-12-08 12:07 AM
    another thing....the 3gp files i found, look very very grainy when put onto the berry. is it possible to get higher quality? are mp4's better?
    05-12-08 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD