Has anyone been able view video attachments w/ the 4.5 os? I can't get it to play it downloads fine plays a few seconds than it stops and error pops up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 09:27 PM
    I have. You Tube seems to work pretty well. Actually, for pre 4.5, it seems to work also, if you disable scripting.
    11-28-08 12:33 PM
    Are you talking about animated video (GIF) messages? If you are I am having the same problem. I have posted on 3 different sites with no help. Here is a copy of my post, let me know if you are having the same problem. By the way I can watch youtube so I don't get why I am having a problem.

Thanks,
    Leo

I can't seem to get animated GIFS with music as a SMS or a MMS to play. They are sent from people with phones like the Razor, LG, Envy etc. on the same network as mine ( Verizon ). When I get the message it will show the GIF for about 1 second then it dissapears, then the music plays. It will also give me the option to open the attachments or slides but still not GIFS. I can get Video messages from anyone and the videos plays fine. In the past when I opened one of these messages it would kill the audio on my phone and I would have to hard reboot for my phone to work even though I could still receive SMS and MMS messages, just the audio on the phone died. I was told the new OS 4.5 would correct this. The only thing it fixed was now if I get a animated GIF message it still does not play but my phone does work and I don't have to reboot. Is there a setting I need to change or is this not supported? I have 2 Curves 8330 OS 4.5.0.77 BIS on Verizon with the unlimted BB plan.
    11-28-08 02:14 PM
    I was referring to videos in email (wmv attachments)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD