When I try to use this and click on a link to download the full version...it say http 403: forbidden you are not authorized to view this page. Please try loading a different page...any idea?
    06-01-08 11:35 PM
    It sounds like you must be a subscriber and be signed in to the site you are trying to access. I've seen it before.
    06-01-08 11:37 PM
    The site is workin great for me
    06-01-08 11:39 PM
    COP...did you ever do anything special? what ddress did you go to for the site...maybe something is different....help is appreciated. Thanks
    06-01-08 11:40 PM
    The site isn't designed to be used from a BB. You have to access the site via PC to download videos and transfer them to your phone. It is impossible to download the large video files from a BB.
    06-01-08 11:53 PM
    The only way this should be happening is if you are trying to download the videos from your device, if this is the case you need to realize they are not meant to be downloaded this way, if you look at the error 403 "details" rather then just choosing ok, it will show you the error "request entity too large" or something along those lines, its a restriction of the blackberry it's self..their are a few people who use the Opera Mini workaround..by installing the newest opera some can download files OTA but it is slow over EDGE and some files exceed 200MB and does not work for everyone..once again the files were meant to be downloaded via your PC and then transferred to your media card, not downloaded direct to your device..

I'm assuming this is the case cause it seems to the only time anyone ever brings it up is if they are trying it from their device, if this is not the case, if you could kindly forward the link off to me, I'll be sure to have it adjusted.

PS: My site will never require subscription nor be a "paid for" service...Free for life..the way all media should be.
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 06-02-08 at 12:30 AM.
    06-01-08 11:54 PM
    Everything working good here. Just downloaded CSI.
    06-02-08 12:21 AM
    also make sure that you are right clicking the link and saving as.
    06-02-08 02:22 AM
    When I try to use this and click on a link to download the full version...it say http 403: forbidden you are not authorized to view this page. Please try loading a different page...any idea?
    To fix that problem change the protocol setting in Opera mini to HTTP and save changes. Then reload the page and try again. Hope this helps
    06-16-08 05:58 PM
    When i download the movies it says there is nothing to unzip on some and i got one on my bb but it says file type not supported. Can someone please help me.
    06-16-08 08:14 PM
    When i download the movies it says there is nothing to unzip on some and i got one on my bb but it says file type not supported. Can someone please help me.
    Are you downloading them to your PC and them transferring them to your memory card?
    06-16-08 08:19 PM
    Yes i am. I am doing exactly what it says to do. I am new to this though so I may be doing something wrong.
    06-16-08 08:24 PM
    Download to pc and then transfer
    06-16-08 08:30 PM
    That's what I am doing but it says file type not supported.
    06-16-08 08:36 PM
    I've never had problems downloading videos/movies from vidforbb before, but as of yesterday, i started experiencing the same problem. Im also attempting to dl from my pc, running IE. after clicking a link, it spins for about 8-10 minutes, then finally erroring out. Nothing has changed on my pc since the last time i successfully downloaded.
    06-16-08 08:39 PM
    I simply go to videos4blackberry.info

Once I find something I want to download, I right click on the video/tv show and select "Save Target As".

You can then choose where to save it. I save mines to the desktop.

I just tried it and its working fine. Maybe there is a problem with your computer.
    06-16-08 08:55 PM
    right clicking and save target as... pulls up the File download box but it continuously says getting file information: ... and never starts downloading.
    06-16-08 08:59 PM
    right clicking and save target as... pulls up the File download box but it continuously says getting file information: ... and never starts downloading.
    That did happen once or twice with me before. After a few minutes the download would start.
    06-16-08 09:08 PM
    finally working... it sat for almost 5 minutes...but is now downloading. thx.
    06-16-08 09:13 PM
    Sounds like a server problem with the site but you can't really complain it's free.
    06-16-08 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD