Hello, I am trying to play a .mp4 video on my wifes Curve 8330 but it keeps giving me a video error. I tried the same media card that its saved on in my Bold and the video plays with no problems. and help would be great.
    11-28-09 11:22 AM
    Hello, I am trying to play a .mp4 video on my wifes Curve 8330 but it keeps giving me a video error. I tried the same media card that its saved on in my Bold and the video plays with no problems. and help would be great.
    I couldn't get my videos to play on my BB Curve but after some sleuthing online, I used the BB desktop manager, converted the videos there (it took awhile), then transferred them to my Blackberry. Just tested them and they all are playing just fine now. Use the media manager on your desktop manager and add your videos you want to convert to the desktop manager. From there, I clicked on "select all" and converted them. Once they were converted, I hooked up my BB and transferred them and thankfully, they all played! Hope this helps!
    11-29-09 10:06 PM
    Thanks for the info. I will try that when I get home tonight
    11-30-09 07:22 AM
    I hope it works for you! I know how frustrating it is to try and get the videos to play!!! It looked like they were being converted to avi files. Good luck!
    11-30-09 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD