the videos that I convert will play for about 30 seconds and the sound starts to lag the video. Eventually the screen goes black and the sound stops. Is there a problem with my conversion settings? I have used wondershare video converter and seabyrd both MP4 and AVI formats and the results are the same. What are some fool proof settings? While I am at it does anyone know why you can not use bluetooth to play the audio portion of videos? I even bought a Jbra BT8040 stereo headset but it will only play music, not music videos. Man do I miss my iphone!
    09-17-08 09:47 PM
    09-17-08 09:49 PM
    I know this could be a very dumb question.. But is it because of your inactivity causing you phone to go into standby mode? Mine is set to go dark in 30 seconds after no activity.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-08 07:52 AM
    Audio and video going out of sync is typically a sign that frames are dropping. In my experience of converting video to play on my palm T5 if it stops playing shortly into the video the audio and or video bitrate is too high and it can't handle processing it as fast as is needed. I am not familiar with conversion utilities. I use a video encoder I forget the name of it and am not at home to check. But basically I have full customizable control over every aspect of the video file being created.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-08 03:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD