Hello I was playing around with my 8310 today and finally got around to putting some video files on it. BUT there's a problem when i play music i can choose between my motorola s9 bluetooth headset, speakerphone and handset but in video i can only choose handset and speakerphone.. is there any way to make the sound from my movies come through my headset?
    03-24-08 08:43 PM
    Videos can only play audio through the built-in speaker at this stage, although the wired headset may also work (I haven't tested the latter)...

There have been un-confirmed reports that this issue has been corrected in the upcoming BlackBerry OS 3.5 upgrade, allowing the audio from videos to be streamed to compatible bluetooth speakers and headsets.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-08 01:04 AM
    Correct - currently you cannot use bluetooth to get audio on video due to the slight sound delay. Only thru speaker or wired headphones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-08 01:09 AM
    Is this the final word on this issue or does the new os fix this issue? It sounds to me like a technology issue rather than a software issue imho.
    04-22-08 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD