Hi,

I have some stored video on a memory card whilst the video's play there is no sound - ive tried adjusting using the volume controls on the side to no avail. The volume icon idicates at full but I still cant hear anything!

Even more annoying the demo video plays perfect sound and video !

Can anyone offer any solutions - thanks
    Last edited by Plutocrat; 04-09-08 at 11:15 AM.
    04-09-08 11:13 AM
    What did you use to convert the video?
    04-09-08 11:23 AM
    I used my old LG Viewty phone and saved onto the Mem card.

The format is: avi
    04-09-08 11:52 AM
    The format the video is in, probably isn't compatible for a BB. If you have Desktop Manager with Roxio Media Manager installed, try using that.

Or try this app. Seabyrd Technologies - Downloads

BTW, you do realize you will need to have these video files on your computer to convert them, then transfer them to the memory card.
    04-09-08 12:02 PM
    Also try playing the converted video on the computer. If sound is OK on the computer, then something happend when transforming. WinAvi also could help, but media manager is the best option...guarantee..!
    04-09-08 12:25 PM
    Also try playing the converted video on the computer. If sound is OK on the computer, then something happend when transforming. WinAvi also could help, but media manager is the best option...guarantee..!
    I wouldn't say it's the best option, but it is the safest, for people that don't understand the problem.
    04-09-08 12:49 PM
    Thanks guys info. greatly appreciated!
    04-09-08 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD