Hello all. I just got my 8310 2 weeks ago. i do like it alot but am having trouble with video. I lvoe the fact i can have movies and music videos on my phone, so cool. But When I import a video with conversion it always wants to resize it to small. To 280x180 i believe. It is to small! I used a program called Super that converts the files to an mp4 in the right size but the 8310 starts lagging and then the audio and video are off. That sucks!

My last phone was a HTC s621, aka Dash, that phone was great with movies. Of course I used tcpmp player and encoded in xvid and has excellent quality videos. I can't wait for something like tcpmp player to be available for the 8310.

I just want to know who has had the best success with putting video on their 8310.
    02-14-08 09:30 AM
    I have been using the Media Manager that came with the Desktop Software and I haven't had any problems. I let it convert for "Optimal Playback" and it's got great playback.
    02-14-08 10:11 AM
    And I have done that and the video doesn't get out of sync, but the video size kills me that it is down to 280x180 instead of 320x240 so that it fits fully on the screen. Am I the only one that is happening to? It probably is and then I'll never get video to work right.
    Last edited by markgl; 02-14-08 at 11:27 AM.
    02-14-08 10:52 AM
    Finally a converter that works!

Seabyrd Technologies - Downloads

I have been struggling to find a converter that was easy and worked great on the curve. This CB converter is easy and my videos are fullscreen and work great!!!

I found it yesterday after countless searches.
    02-18-08 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD