it seems that i can not view a video from an email attachment on my curve.. am i doin something wrong? when i highlight the attachment and hit menu there is not even an option for download attachment
    08-28-08 06:05 AM
    Mine works just fine. I click to download the attachment, and if I go to it again to download, it will show me the progress of the download. Sorry about your bad luck.
    08-28-08 07:00 AM
    Mine works just fine. I click to download the attachment, and if I go to it again to download, it will show me the progress of the download. Sorry about your bad luck.
    I have the same problem as the orginal poster! Did you have to call sprint in order for you to receive videos in your email or did it work right out the box. I called them and they told me that it wasn't possible to open videos received via email.

Somebody else with a Sprint Curve please chime in...
    08-28-08 10:58 AM
    It think you can do videos from email with the new software

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-08 11:02 AM
    Can anyone else with Sprint open an email video attachment?

08-29-08 05:09 AM
    I'm on vzw but I can download them. I just usually get an error during the download, or when I try to view the video in media player.

08-29-08 07:37 AM
    A lot of it depends on the file format the video is sent in. If it's an email attachment, you may run into certain file formats that just won't play. This isn't a problem with your specific bb, but the codec (file format) that the video was emailed to you in. You can check bb's website for compatible file formats to see what your bb can handle. MMS video's should be fine though.
    08-29-08 07:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD