Hello, I am a first time user here and need a million answers, so please bare w/ me..i just got a bb 8310 from a friend who went to live on a Island , i only have used a simply cell phone ...now this BB cam into my lap and been reading everything about it..i used my sim card from the old cell PHONE and was not locked..everything works fine, but i need to get att plan to go on the internet and brouse around..I also need to upload my music to the bb and it said i need a memory card so i bought one on ebay..so my question is do i have to use 2 cards, 1 for the music and the other for cell phone ?
    thanks ALEX
    09-13-10 05:36 PM
    There are two slots in the back of the phone a smaller slot for your micro sd card, and the larger for the sim card. The sim card is your key to the network. Whatever GSM network that may be. The micro sd card is for your media. The only storage that your sim card can handle is contacts but your pgone handles those just fine. You will need to have a data plan for the internet on the device. But calls and texts will work just fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-10 06:07 PM
    thanks that helped alot...
    09-13-10 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD