Thats so dumb to pay 7.00 dollars for an app like that..it should be for free..ridiculous..if anyone pays that is stupid
    05-25-09 10:34 PM
    I cant see a free one, I use Beyond160, it was cheap enuff at 6.95 and works great.
    where can i download it at?
    05-27-09 08:45 PM
    Thats so dumb to pay 7.00 dollars for an app like that..it should be for free..ridiculous..if anyone pays that is stupid
    Then I guess you are stuck at 160 characters. Enjoy what SMS (SHORT message servce) is inteneded to be. I hope one day you start a busniess so I can whine to you that serivce you provide should be free.
    05-27-09 09:39 PM
    Easy download, working great. For some reason in my mind I was picturing the message all on one page as written, yeah right!
    Nice to keep going with thought & w/o interruption.
    For some reason one particular 3 pager had only the first 2 to arrive? I thought maybe it was at the other end??? All the rest A-Okay.

Well worth the price (^_~)

PB
    05-28-09 03:42 PM
    I had this issue too but all the apps do is split the message.

So send one and then start a new one continuing what you were saying.

I use mms when texting other people with Verizon. I've had no issues. It goes just as fast as sms.
    05-28-09 05:39 PM
    Yea sucks every other non smart phone verizon has will send 7x 160 characters its called ems enhance message service and it can be disabled in the setup menu back wen I was in highschool txtin this chick in class I had sent her two 6 pages worth txt messages with 150ish on the last one lol not many ppl can come up with enuff stuff to say to fill 1120 characters my friend was like wtf and the girl was like u sent a dam book to me explainin urself lmao

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 02:03 AM
    If I have to text someone a "story" ill send them a pix message [99.9% of the people I text are vzw] or ill bbm those that have a bb

05-29-09 08:24 AM
    definitely go with the beyond160. works the best and is the cheapest.
    06-02-09 09:35 PM
    I agree with that, but if i'm gonna be typing that much, I will send an email or call the person...
    Exactly. Sometimes my friends dont get my mms's especially if they have t mobile. I say if you need to use over 160 then there are two options. Send another text to finish or jus call if it going to be longer than two messages worth

06-02-09 11:39 PM
    Only if people knew what SMS stood for. It wasn't meant to be able to send your life story and more. Hah. Either you pay for the app and your happy or you don't and your stuck where your at.
    06-02-09 11:41 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD