Just gave my girlfriend a free trackball and ring FO FREE! So if anyone needs a new tb go to your verizon store they have the hookup!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 02:27 PM
    seems fishy, lol
    08-07-09 02:34 PM
    VZW stores don't provide free parts last I knew.
    08-07-09 02:41 PM
    Maybe they can provide me a free phone!
    08-07-09 03:42 PM
    Maybe they can provide me a free phone!
    A free tour with 2 year free contract you say!? awesome! Be right there! lol
    08-07-09 05:40 PM
    The only thing a verizon store has ever given me is a bad attitude and a reciept!
    08-07-09 06:22 PM
    Did the verizon wireless store know they gave her this?

08-07-09 06:28 PM
    sometimes the people there just want to get you out of the store, so they will give you stuff. at least that how it is around here...
    08-07-09 06:45 PM
    Hey listen don't be pissed I was kind enough to let you guys know that all my gf did was walk into our local verizon store told them that her trackball wasn't working, and the lady turned around took out the old tb, sprayed some can air into the empty space opened some draw and popped in a brand new tb/ring and said have a good day and that was that hahah

08-07-09 07:19 PM
    Hey listen don't be pissed I was kind enough to let you guys know that all my gf did was walk into our local verizon store told them that her trackball wasn't working, and the lady turned around took out the old tb, sprayed some can air into the empty space opened some draw and popped in a brand new tb/ring and said have a good day and that was that hahah

No one's pissed, and no one really cares either.
    08-07-09 07:36 PM

yea no one is pissed we just are not using to hearing Big Red could do something decent hahahaha
    08-07-09 07:44 PM
    I hate to admit but they did the same for me too. Just to clarify though, it was an authorized VZW repair center. Still had to wait on a line that was longer than the food stamp line in brooklyn and deal with them trying to sell me useless crap. But hey I got my free ball and ring! (Track ball that is).

08-08-09 03:59 AM
    Yea same thing happened to me as well. I dropped my phone at a bar and didn't realize the ball and ring both fell out. Went to the store with it missing; handed it to the woman and she went and put a brand new one in. She even showed it to the manager to confirm she did it right. Then she handed it back and said "Thanks for coming, have a nice day."

I was in and out in about 2 minutes. It was about the only good experience I've ever had at that place.
    08-09-09 08:52 AM
    Verizon Rocks!!
    08-09-09 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD