i just got the pink curve..its so beautiful...i had the pink pearl before it and was getting aggravted with the suretype...im in love with the curve..its so easy to type on,its the perfect size,its pink and georgus..now a question for you guys...i need to find a pretty fashion case to keep it in..any suggestions?
    08-13-08 02:57 PM
    I am so sad, I bought my curve a couple weeks back and they did not have the pink!! I am jealous....
    08-13-08 03:48 PM
    I'm jealous because I want a pink berry, but I'm with AT&T and my husband won't let me send mine to colorware!!
    08-13-08 03:49 PM
    We're with ATT also & my wife likes the pink too, if she doesn't like the Bolds size when it comes out I may go to cnn.cn and buy her the complete pink housing, its worth checking out if you really want pink

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 03:56 PM
    I would like to go to the pink curve from the pink pearl for the same reason (suretype). Is there any way to do it without paying full retail. I do not mind paying some but $430 is a bit steep.
    08-13-08 04:10 PM
    wcjjjc - If you are referring that post to me, well, I did get the pink housing from cnn. Tried to switch it out and messed it up completely and ended up having to buy a whole new phone. My dh said he would have been able to do it had I not messed with it first, but now, I'm just too scared to do it.
    08-13-08 04:12 PM
    I am so sad, I bought my curve a couple weeks back and they did not have the pink!! I am jealous....
    If you've had it less than 30 days just exchange it for the pink one.
    08-13-08 04:17 PM
    verizon offeres a lost stolen damaged upgrade exception you can buy it at the one year price if you say yours is broken but you lose your new every two and have to extend your contract one year if you have less than a year left its worth it for the pink curve
    08-13-08 04:19 PM
    I bought the pink housing from cnn.cn and its awesome!!!
    I love it!!
    I am waiting for the Bold tho!!! It doesnt need to be pink, its packed w/ features!!!
    08-13-08 04:47 PM
    My wife spent the last two weeks with her new LG enV2 - she didn't want a Blackberry. After asking how to get her enV to do a few things that it can't (like Google Maps) and spending all last evening texting on my Curve, she's decided to dump the enV. I told her the Curve now comes in pink. "Oh, good." Was her only response.
    08-13-08 05:26 PM
    I use the rubberized case Verizon offers. It's amazing. The only thing that could make it better is some sort of protection for the screen, but other than that, it works great. My Curve is still in brand new condition.
    08-13-08 05:38 PM
    After asking how to get her enV to do a few things that it can't (like Google Maps) and spending all last evening texting on my Curve, she's decided to dump the enV. I told her the Curve now comes in pink. "Oh, good." Was her only response.[/QUOTE]

haha thats awesome!
    08-13-08 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD