Anyone else experiencing extreme delays today with sending pics via Verizon? My boyfriend and I both have Curve 8330's, and live 1.5 hours away, and we're both having issues with sending pics via MMS today. They are either taking 3-4 minutes to send, or just not sending at all... OR saying they've sent, but not received on the other end..

We've done battery pulls.. Anyone else having these issues today?

Dee
    08-09-09 05:56 PM
    Resend service books.

I have nocticed some delay with sending MMS sometimes but not today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 06:11 PM
    Can you tell me how to do that? I don't even know that that means (we're still kinda newbies)..??

Dee
    08-09-09 06:13 PM
    The only way I know of is to log onto the bis with a desktop/laptop and click resend service books.

08-09-09 06:20 PM
    The only way I know of is to log onto the bis with a desktop/laptop and click resend service books.

That will send service books for the email.

Go to options>advanced options>host routing table>menu button>register now.
    08-09-09 06:34 PM
    Ok.. I see exactly where that is at! What will this do when I click "register now"?
    08-09-09 06:42 PM
    Ok.. I see exactly where that is at! What will this do when I click "register now"?
    You will get message that it was sent - click ok. Then go to your meaasges icon and see if you get a message that states your device has been registered with the data network. This basically resends the service books for data operations of the device. Service books are instructions for the device.

I worked all day to day and did not see any alerts for MMS. If this does not work, then you might want to call your carriers tech support for trouble shooting and maybe a ticket to network
    08-09-09 06:47 PM
    Thanks lastraid

08-09-09 08:09 PM
    THANKS!

Dee
    08-10-09 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD