I think I got right. I backed up prior to the upgrade. The desktop manager errored out at the very and after all the apps were loaded. All my applications show 4.5 under options.

Here are my questions:

1. All my settings and data were gone when it rebooted after the upgrade. So I restored the data that I backed up under 4.3. Everything came back and looked as the old. I verified that the Apps were still 4.5. Is restoring the 4.3 data a problem?

2. I was looking for the HTML email setup, but cannot find it. Is it like the other email setup, or do I have ti use the browser?

3. DocumentsToGo. Where is it?

Thanks
    Last edited by Alabama Tick; 11-06-08 at 07:10 PM.
    11-06-08 07:06 PM
    Are you using Desktop Manager 4.5 to install?
    11-06-08 07:08 PM
    To enable HTML
    Messages, menu, option, email settings, enable set to yes, download auto, yes

Save

Your old emails dont change, however your new emails now will have HTML capabilities, when yu get one, menu key, get images.. yes, everytime, but sometimes it remember the email address where to dont have too.

Resend your service books, and register the host routing table also aftger the upgrade.

Docs2go.. you install via DM..
    Should be in the list.. just check it and then add it as you would any other apps
    11-06-08 07:09 PM
    using the 4.3 data is fine. I had to do the same thing.

you need to send your service books to get HTML email

did you check the Docs To Go box in DM when reinstalling apps? A lot of people have forgotten to do this.
    11-06-08 07:10 PM
    Actually, the desktop version says 4.6
    11-06-08 07:10 PM
    Ok. Got the DocumentsToGo. All looks good. However I do not have the "enable set to yes", under email setting. Maybe I am misunderstanding HTML email. Is that connecting to Hotmail?
    Last edited by Alabama Tick; 11-06-08 at 07:35 PM.
    11-06-08 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD