Does anyone know if verizon will be releasing more color options for the BB Curve?? I really want the curve but I don't like the silver color with the black keys.
    05-15-08 09:51 AM
    Not sure if this would interest you, but they'll be coming out with a pink one like they did with the pearl

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-08 09:59 AM
    I am not sure and if they get a pink I know some women who will be jumping on it. Welcome to CB.
    05-15-08 10:01 AM
    Just go to colorwarepc.com and color it whatever color you want.

05-15-08 11:25 AM
    Has anyone tried this on their curve?? I don't know about sending in my phone to get this done.
    05-15-08 12:11 PM
    Yeah, I was really hoping for a crimson one, but I think the silver is actually starting to grow on me!

05-15-08 12:25 PM
    There are a bunch of post on changing the color of you phone, and the various options that are available to do so. The search button can be of big help to you.

05-15-08 01:02 PM
    Has anyone tried this on their curve?? I don't know about sending in my phone to get this done.

Colorware is 100% legit. I haven't used it on my Curve (I love the gold too much haha), but I've used it on other things and I recommend it for sure! Sometimes they are a bit slow, but they are VERY reliable and will fix any issues that come up. They are also approved by the Better Business Bureau

Hope that helps
    05-15-08 01:05 PM
    Geez, it costs 3 times as much as my phone cost to get a custom color scheme and it voids the warranty too? No thanks, I'll just be happy with Verizon silver and black.

Cool thing if you just GOTTA have a unique phone and are willing to pay for it though. And you're phone is gone for a while but still...pretty cool.
    05-15-08 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD