I know that some third party apps wont work with a flashed phone. But what i cant seem to setup is personal email. I go to setup wizard and go to email setup and i get to the part that says if i have a password for the enterprise activation. And that's as far as i get, cause obviously i don't have a password and this phone is for personal use not business use. Any and all help is appreciated.

DZL1.
    08-02-10 10:54 AM
    It actually depends on who flashes it. My uncle got his phone 8330 flashed to Metro but every app works. Even BBM but to answer ur question maybe you should wipe your phone, and reload the OS. That is if you want too, or you can even factory reset your phone. See if that would do anything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-10 11:59 PM
    Just get a 8530 on Metro, it'll be easier plus better!
    08-03-10 12:11 AM
    Thanks drb0y for the info. Another question. If I wipe/restore phone, do I have to reflash the phone? Thanks again.

DZL1.
    08-03-10 12:22 AM
    Thanks drb0y for the info. Another question. If I wipe/restore phone, do I have to reflash the phone? Thanks again.

DZL1.
    I mean I wouldn't know for sure but I don't think so. The wipe deletes the OS, I don't see why you would have to reflash it. Because I would think there are some people out there that have a curve with a hybrid OS on Metro, and to put the hybrid on you would have to wipe the phone. I would think you wouldn't have to, but check with some other people first just incase.
    Last edited by drb0y; 08-03-10 at 09:12 AM.
    08-03-10 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD