Anyone having any issues with their browser? Mine is very very slow all of sudden within the last 2 days. Also I receive notifications from Facebook about 10 minutes after I really receive them? Any ideas?
    06-23-10 04:35 PM
    If you haven't already, you can try clearing your cache. Browser / Options / Cache Operations. And do a battery pull reboot.
    06-23-10 04:55 PM
    Yes, I noticed it yesterday. I switched from my 9530 back to my 8330 a few weeks ago and running a 5.0 hybrid, I've been impressed with my broswer speed. At least as fast as my Storm was if not faster. Yesterday morning things slowed down a lot. It's been intermittent today, but not like it was 3 or more days ago. To be fair, I have not cleared the cache within the last few days, but I've done several soft resets. Haven't pulled the battery physically, but have done several alt-shift--dels and dialed ##000000 and re-entered the SIP password (vzw).

If clearing the cache and a physical batt pull don't do the trick, I'm guessing it's a network think that'll probably clear up. Or it's all that badwith getting taken up with people downloading the latest CB Podast :-)
    06-23-10 10:07 PM
    If you haven't already, you can try clearing your cache. Browser / Options / Cache Operations. And do a battery pull reboot.
    Hey Jeff,

History and Cookies don't take up that much space correct? Keeping them saves a lot of time going back to frequent sites that I don't want to bookmark, and entering usernames/ids such as for my beloved CB.
    Content and Pushed content make the difference?
    06-23-10 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD