I'm a very BB newbie on an AT&T Curve 8310. I recently upgraded my software from V4.2.something to V4.5.0.81 (thanks for the links & steps) and have noticed that if I use the Media Net browser before using the Internet Browser, that from that point on the Internet Browser icon will only open the Media Net brower. After I do a battery pull the Internet Browser icon operates correctly. Until I use the Media Browser, then I have to do a battery pull again.

I use the Media Net first thing in the morning to get the weather & traffic, but use the Internet Browser for all my other serious surfing.

Is this a new software issue or something else?
    Better yet, how do I fix it?

Other than this I love the new software!
    10-30-08 10:52 PM
    In your browser under: options > general properties you can change the default browser so that it will open using whichever browser option you prefer...

Hope this helps...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-08 11:32 PM
    In your browser under: options > general properties you can change the default browser so that it will open using whichever browser option you prefer...

Hope this helps...

Thanks for the tip, but it didn't help any. My default browser is already set to the internet browser. Even when the internet browser icon starts the Media browser incorrectly, the general options are still showing the internet browser as the default browser. Not Media browser.

10-31-08 11:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD