I experiencin some trouble with the voice dialing. I have been putting my contacts full names in the address book and the voice programs does not seem to recognize those name when I say them. Any one have any suggests?
    01-07-08 07:35 PM
    if you put in a prefix (Mr. Mrs. etc.) the you must say the prefix. I deleted all the prefixes for just that reason.
    01-07-08 07:39 PM
    And if you sort by last name first then you need to say the last name first.
    01-07-08 07:46 PM
    No no Mr. and Sorted by First Name. Is there another voice software out there? I think maybe I need use a software where I can train my voice to it.
    01-07-08 08:59 PM
    Try this: Change your contact list to sorted by last name. Save the settings. Then change it back and save the settings. When you're done go and try voice dialing again. It should reread your address book and may work better after it reads it again. Also, you can go into the voice dialing options and do an "adapt digits." It takes about 5 minutes and you need a quiet room. This should help with the problems.
    01-07-08 09:24 PM
    OK thanks I think it's working now but I think adding last names diffinitly decreases it's ability to recognize names. Also how do I find the optio for that adapt digits thing John?
    01-10-08 06:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD