I cannot figure out how to record a video on my blackberry. I go into the Media application, I choose video's. Then it says All videos...my videos...and sample videos. None of which I can start recording. Then I try to press menu. The 1st option is help I went through this like 50x!!!! It has all the help about the camera. Can someone please walk me through step by step how to record a video????? It's driving me crazy!!!!!!
    07-25-08 11:01 AM
    I don't think the 8320 comes with video recording capabilities. You can watch videos but the features I have seen on the 8320 don't show video recording as an option. R U sure its capable?
    07-25-08 11:16 AM
    8320 does not have video capture.
    07-25-08 11:19 AM
    well that explains alot!!!! You think with everything it can do that it would be able to record videos. It even has that option (video). Wow, I'm amazed! Basically every phone with a camera has video too! Wonder why they left it out on my model????
    07-25-08 11:22 AM
    Welcome to CRACKBERRY, and as the above two posters answered, your device does not support video capture
    07-25-08 11:22 AM
    It supports video capture if you upgrade the OS to 4.5

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-08 11:44 AM
    [QUOTE=flirtaciousboi;534508]It supports video capture if you upgrade the OS to 4.5

So what does that mean? I need a new phone?
    07-25-08 12:12 PM
    So what does that mean? I need a new phone?
    No... it means the next oprating system that is being developed and tested for your device will support Video Recording!!

Welcome to CrackBerry!!

As a beginner, I do not advise installing the new OS on your device. When you become more familiar with DesktopManager and your Berry, then you may want to consider it. Right now, OS 4.5 is not fully supported by TMobile... but within the next couple of months it should be!!
    07-25-08 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD