Hello guys, my first post here after lurking a while.
    I have a new job in which I travel quite a bit locally.

I use my 8310 for its phone, contacts, calendar, and GPS functions. I would also like to use it as my sole music source while in the car, getting rid of my older iPod Mini that's integrated through a Dension iceLink.

I just purchased the THB Bury Comfort Cradle and the THB Bury windshield mount for the Comfort Cradle. Now, I'm just wondering how do I integrate all of the sound out to my car stereo system? I'm quite adept at car stereo installations, so modding stuff isn't a problem.

I was looking at a specific A2DP receiver to integrate with my stereo system, but will the microphone on the 8310 be sufficient, or will I need an external mic for the phone calls?

If that option isn't viable, then will I need so sort of car integration kit like the Motorola T605 or the Ego Talk? They both have A2DP and AVRCP and have an external noise-cancelling mic, but are kinda expensive. If these are the way to go, will the following scenario work?

I'm listening to music, and I receive a call. I'm assuming the music will automatically pause while the person's voice will be broadcast through my car stereo system.

How about GPS voice directions through TeleNav? Will they override the music and too be broadcast through the car stereo system?

I certainly hope all of the voice/sound goes through the Bluetooth connection to the car stereo, it would make my life easier.

Help!!!
    07-02-08 07:11 PM
    Well it is going to depend on the kit........OEM kits for your car (if available) will provide the BEST level of service and convenience.........plus if your car is under warranty - it will remain in force.....as far as the aftermarket btooth kits - you are at the mercy of someone who hopefully has already been down that road...

What city are you in? Find a local Coach Automotive dealer and they will point you the right way.......

Good Luck
    07-02-08 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD