I am new to using an mp3 player. what is the best way to download music to my bb? any specific sites to use, should I use the sprint music store.

Are there any apps that you can get that lets you listen to radio stations, etc.
    03-25-09 10:33 PM
    You can use Slacker radio to listen to music and I've seen other users use Pandora. I personally didnt like either on my BB, just cause it seemed to wreck havoc on my berry.

The only way I put music on my berry is to put my music on my media card and back into my bb.
    03-25-09 11:59 PM
    Best way to get music on your BB is to drag and drop from your PC to your BB using Windows Explorer.
    03-26-09 06:21 AM
    Yep I'm with wnm just enable mass stoarage mode and it's very simple to drag and drop them.
    03-26-09 06:47 AM
    As mwdb4au said that's all you have to do. There is many streaming apps out such as Slacker, Pandora, and I believe iheartradio? Check them out.

Slacker
    Pandora
    iheartradio
    03-26-09 06:55 AM
    For the most part i listen to music in my media player because slacker and others tend to cut out every now and then(You can cache stations with Slacker). All i do is simply download music from Limewire and then right click on it>send to removable disc x>and thats it. Just like others said make sure you click yes to enable mass storage mode.
    03-26-09 07:01 AM
    I use a mac, so I just make a playlist in itunes and sync it with pocketmac. Extremely easy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 07:25 AM
    but if you really want to download mp3s straight off the net.... i use mp3raid.com

most songs work, every so often theres a dead link....not the best of solutions but it gets the job done. i find some decent mp3s there...
    03-26-09 09:09 AM
    thx for all the messages...i downloaded slacker and iheart radio. they are both great!!
    03-26-09 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD