Hi! I'm a forum noobie and phone noobie in general, so please dont be annoyed if my question is silly and obvious!

I have tmobile service and had been using the Dash for a month or so, last week the internet web browser stopped working for me so I sold the phone.

Anyways, I just ordered a 8300 curve unlocked phone and it should be arriving in a few days.

My question is, can I use this phone's web browser and messaging/email services with my Tmobile service? and which data plan would I need to get?

Thanks for any help you can provide!
    06-07-07 11:39 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com

Yes you can, and the data package of $19.99 should be good enough...
    06-07-07 11:46 AM
    There have been numerous users having trouble getting a web browser using an unlocked AT&T Curve on T-Mobile. It can be done, but let us know if you have a problem, and we'll help walk you through it.
    06-07-07 03:34 PM
    Thanks, hopefully it all works out!
    06-07-07 05:05 PM
    would the fix be to simply load the O2 OS on it? I'm having the same issues as everyone else with the "missing" browser
    06-08-07 02:04 PM
    me too. I'm not sure what problem everyone is talking about.. but

the only browser i have on my phone is the t-zones browser (picture of a spinning globe)

is there another browser i'm supposed to have?
    06-09-07 02:16 PM
    Yes, you should have a regular internet browser, and the only way I was able to get that was to load the O2 operating system on my device. I just could not get it to work on the AT&T operating system.
    06-09-07 02:20 PM
    Thanks kasperapd. Where can i get the O2 os? Is it easy to install, and were there any problems with it? thanks
    06-09-07 02:59 PM
    I'm thinking of buying an unlocked curve for my tmobile plan, all I have to do is pop my tmobile sim card in the curve and away I go right? I already have a blackberry plan with my 8700. So everything should contuinue to work as normal, right? No surprises?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-07 12:31 AM
    The surprise will be that you don't have a browser. You have to work a little to get it. See the following thread for further info.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/help...-missing-1578/
    06-10-07 12:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD