Hey all,

I just got a used BB 8330 Curve. I took it to the sprint store and they got it up and running for me. Now I'm recieving the E-mails from the previous owner..... How do I do a HARD Reset and wipe all of the E-mail info from the phone? Is there anything else I need to know about a "new-used" BB?

I'm browsing the forums, but I figured this E-mail thing was pretty important.

TIA
    Billy
    01-07-10 12:58 PM
    You should call Sprint and get to the Blackberry group to have some one help you
    remove the email of the previous owner.
    01-07-10 01:08 PM
    You `Wipe` your BB by going to Options - Security Options - General - Press Menu button - Wipe Handheld. Pretty sure that`s the most `hard reset`you can do. Not sure if it`ll take care of your email problem tho.
    01-07-10 06:03 PM
    Hey all,

I just got a used BB 8330 Curve. I took it to the sprint store and they got it up and running for me. Now I'm recieving the E-mails from the previous owner..... How do I do a HARD Reset and wipe all of the E-mail info from the phone? Is there anything else I need to know about a "new-used" BB?

I'm browsing the forums, but I figured this E-mail thing was pretty important.

TIA
    Billy
    Try going through email setup and delete the old account(s) and add yours in.
    01-07-10 06:11 PM
    You can use BBSAK to do a low-level wipe,
    then use App Loader to reload a fresh install of an OS.

You will have to contact Sprint and have them remove the BlackBerry account form that PIN.
    01-07-10 06:34 PM
    call sprint tell them you have a used device and need to have a BIS account removed so you can set yours up..
    01-07-10 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD