Hi all just wondering if anyone has US cellular as a carrier. It seems to me that even prepaid providers have better features than we have. I mean come on I can't even get FB to SMS me US doesn't have it yet and youtube is stinky as well anyone else out there have any thoughts or insights at all would love hearing from you even if its just to complain lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-10 03:16 AM
    I feel like I have a smart phone with a dumb provider...
    Cmon uscc expand evdo, 1x blows

01-03-10 05:39 AM
    I'm unhappy with them, but unfortunately they get the best service in my area.

01-03-10 11:03 AM
    I have uscell, and other than the completely horrid customer service, I really have no complaints. They do have the best coverage where I live (in the mountains of VA near the NC border) so I don't really have another option...although there is a rumor that verizon is going to buy them out this year. The major issue I have is the apps for fb abd myspace suck, so I just go straight to the mobile site.

01-03-10 12:10 PM
    That's would be awesome if Big Red acquired uscc...where did you hear this rumor?

01-03-10 12:41 PM
    Yeah it would be great....as long as they keep US prices well I guess that's why it stinks you get what you pay for LOL I'm like you in my area in western MD!

01-03-10 01:29 PM
    I guess I don't really care about FB etc. what I do care about is free incoming everything and decent price for a plan! I hope the Verizon doesn't buy them.
    01-03-10 03:15 PM
    Business Sales rep said they just spent millions to upgrade their billing system and he doesn't see them selling out.
    01-03-10 03:34 PM
    I'm close to western md . As for them selling to big red.. The business reps aren't going to advertise that. I work for xm radio, and we didn't advert that we were merging with sirius because the customers would freak. I pay too much for my service, so I'm hoping for the buyout.

01-03-10 04:21 PM
    It would make for a good buyout
    01-03-10 05:09 PM
    ?? why are you trying to go thru facebook SMS if you have a BB with a data package? download the app. i have no issues.
    01-07-10 11:38 PM
    I have USCelluar and havent had any real problems.The ony thing is that when trying to send pics to FB some will go and others won't.I dont know maybe i have a setting wrong or something.
    01-07-10 11:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD