Hi there, and thank you for reading. My Wife has an 8310 with a broken data/charge port and we need to save the text messages off of the phone to be used in court. Is there any way to save the text messages to the media or sim card? She already has a new 8310 and she has to return the old phone (with the messages) to the warranty company. She was emailing some of the text messages but for some reason she can no longer email from that phone.

Any an dall help will be appreciated.
    01-07-10 09:25 AM
    No. You can't save them to the Media Card nor the SIM card.

You can try establishing a Bluetooth connection with a computer and backing up the device with BlackBerry Desktop Manager. You will need a Bluetooth adapter for the computer.
    01-07-10 09:43 AM
    She was emailing some of the text messages but for some reason she can no longer email from that phone.

Any an dall help will be appreciated.
    was she emailing while the SIM was still in it, then removed and now it isn't working?
    has she popped it back in and tried again?
    01-07-10 10:24 AM
    Is this the kind of adapter the OP needs?

Blackberry 8310 Curve Bluetooth

Can they buy one at the AT&T store or Best Buy or Radio Shack stores if they need it right
    away?
    01-07-10 11:33 AM
    Well I want to thank everyone for their help. Bluetooth worked I used a Targus (ACB20EU) product purchased from Office Depot.

Now I was wondering if there was any free software that would convert or allow me to print out text messages in a useable form with dates and such. I am not against paying for a program but the only one I can find to use is Amber Blackberry Converter. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    01-08-10 11:20 AM
    This thread might help you. There is a link in post #8 to an alternative product to ABC:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/bac...s-help-394304/
    01-08-10 02:04 PM
    Magicberry worked great, thank you so much!!!!
    01-10-10 05:19 PM
    Glad to help.
    01-10-10 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD