since i have been having so many problems im give this next 8320 a shot, but if i run into the same issue i am going to ask for an early upgrade as 3 phones in 2 months is insane/

now being a tmo member, what would be a good upgrade, i was looking at what i think the curve 8900

any ideas suggestions?
    10-30-09 03:19 PM
    What problems have you been having with the 3 8320 devices? Have you been transferring the same memory card into all 3 devices without doing a format on the card?

Have you been doing a Device Switch or a full Restore from a backup file, with Desktop Manager to your replacement BBs?

Either of these things could be the source of your problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 03:28 PM
    i never was able to use desk top till recently since i have a mac

the memory card is not the issue because i took it out and the phone still does the same thing the one that is being replaces has a memory issue internally
    it was a refurb
    the very first one had a charging problem so they sent me a new one it worked fine for a while then it started freezing all the time getting stuck on the hour glass for no reason even when i dont use the phone then the sound stoped working when people would call or text nothing would happen
    so i got the one im on now which has some issue tmo couldnt even figure out how to fix so they sending me YET another one

and i have no idea why this happens the only apps i use are
    facebook. and myspace which are not often at all
    ubbertwitter
    and capture it
    and i have only one theme installed and one extra ring tone i got from here

i feel like if i have issues tmo should upgrade me and let me get the next up bb which i believe is there other curve the 8900 or w/e its called this is insane i keep having to loose everything in my phone i asked for help on here and no one was able to help with any of the issues

so i am left to pull my battery at least 20 times a day to un freeze it
    10-30-09 03:41 PM
    Please check your file free memory (Options, Status) and post the exact number in bytes here.

Also, what OS version is on your BB (Options, About, third line down)?

10-30-09 03:49 PM
    my os is the newest i believe tmo offers or is offer for me which is 4.5

and last night i delete docs to go which gave me
    2394876 before in my last help post i was at 73 something but
    it still gives me the hour glass of death even when im not using the phone
    10-30-09 04:01 PM
    Your file free is low. You should have at least 10 XXX XXX bytes or you WILL get the hourglass, lagging, and freezing you are experiencing.

Do you have a lot of old emails, SMS text messages, and MMS on your BB? You need to delete the old stuff for sure.

10-30-09 04:16 PM
    frreshh, Are you leaving a lot of apps running? press alt and back and you should only have 5 apps running...
    10-30-09 04:58 PM
    i dont have any apps the only app i use is ubbertwitter
    10-30-09 07:00 PM
    Your file free is low. You should have at least 10 XXX XXX bytes or you WILL get the hourglass, lagging, and freezing you are experiencing.

Do you have a lot of old emails, SMS text messages, and MMS on your BB? You need to delete the old stuff for sure.

no i dont have any old sms or emails all emails are empty and sms is only from today i delete every morning
    10-30-09 07:01 PM
    So how can your file free only be 2 to 7MBs?
    10-30-09 07:24 PM
    idk thats why they are giving me a new phone

i have no apps but
    capture it
    ubber twitter
    facebook and myspace which i never ever log into
    one theme
    and one extra ring tone that is it
    10-30-09 07:55 PM

a picture of my bb showing the apps i said minus capture it
    10-30-09 08:03 PM
    well you have at least one extra theme...
    10-30-09 08:20 PM
    just one that i use all the time that is the only added thing i have
    but that shouldnt be enough to effect my phone greatly

i dont get how people can have so many apps but i have 1 i use and i have so many issues with my phone

im getting a new one if it happens with that im just going to ask tmo to upgrade me to the other curve the 8900 i think it is called
    10-30-09 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD